Reheat Turkey Day 2022
Turkey Day Reheating Instructions
Everything (including the bird) has been fully cooked and simply requires reheating.
The Turkey Dinner
Preheat your oven 350F. Allow 1 hour to reheat
Place your turkey on a roasting pan and set aside.
Place gravy in 2 qt. pot over low heat on stove top. Stirring occasionally.
- Start: Place mashed potatoes and stuffing in their covered pans in oven.
- After 20 minutes: Add your turkey to the oven and remove cover from stuffing pan.
- After 40 minutes: Place roasted Brussels in oven.
- After 60 minutes: Check to make sure everything is hot by your preference.
- If it is not leave everything in oven checking every ten minutes until desired temperature is reached. If satisfied with hotness remove all your pans from the oven.
- Slice your bird and enjoy.
À la Carte
Preheat oven 350F
After suggested time test to be sure it has been heated to your desired level of hot. If it is not continue checking at ten minute intervals until you’re satisfied.
Turkey - reheat in covered baking dish 40-45 minutes
Mashed Potatoes - in its covered pan bake 1 hour. Optional: add a little more milk and reheat on stove top in large pot.
Stuffing - Bake covered for 20 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 40 minutes. Adjust the amount of time you bake with or without cover based on your desired crunchiness level. I like mine super crunchy so I go no cover the entire time.
Brussels - bake 20 minutes in its covered pan. For a crunchier veg try baking without the cover.
Gravy - Place gravy in 2 qt. pot over low heat on stove top. Stirring occasionally.
Squash Soup - Reheat in 2 qt. pot over medium heat on stove top. Stir frequently.